People from , same as many other nationalities, are exempt from getting a visa whenever they want to travel to Canada. This is because the citizens of Barbados are eligible for aÂ Canada ETA. Fortunately, this type of document can be obtained online, and with iVisa, you can acquire it in as little asÂ 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A CANADA ETA for the citizens of Barbados?
It is an official document and this ETA can be requested by all visa-exempt countries who will visit Canada by plane, luckily, Barbados is on this exempt list.
What are the requirements to obtain a Canada ETA?
You will be pleased to learn that meeting the requirements for aÂ Canada ETAÂ is a piece of cake. You need very few things, and the ones that are on the list are easy to put your hands on. Here is what is necessary for the online application process:
- Valid passportÂ â don’t try toÂ apply for a CANADA VISA FROM BELGIUMÂ if your passport doesn’t have a validation ofÂ 6 more monthsÂ from the date of arrival in the country of Canada.
- Email â you will receive all information about your ETA by this email. So, ensure that you provide a valid e-mail without typing errors, and don’t forget that once you get your ETA, print it and keep it with you always.
- Payment methods â If you have a credit or debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use it to pay for your application online.
What are the fees and processing times offered by iVisa?
In iVisa, we have designed 3 types of delivery time:
- Standard processingÂ âwith this type of processing you will have yourÂ Canada ETAÂ inÂ 24 hours, and the amount isÂ USD $53.99.
- Rush processing â your ETA will be delivered in 4 hours. The amount to pay for this process is USD $87.49.
- Super Rush processing â it is suitable for those who need their virtual visa in 30 minutes paying USD $126.49.
How is the online application form?
When you consider yourself ready, you can proceed toÂ fill in the formulary. The task at hand is not at all difficult, but if you have any questions regarding the process, do not hesitate toÂ contact iVisaâs customer serviceÂ whenever you want.
iVisa created a 3-step application form.
- During the first step, all you have to do is provide someÂ general informationÂ about yourself and your trip, but you also have toÂ select a processing time optionÂ for your application. Keep in mind that your decision determines the cost of yourÂ Canada ETA.
- When you get to the second step, you must cover the payment, but you also have to go over your form to make sure there are no mistakes. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid travel document, in which case you must repeat the process.
- The third and last step is the moment when iVisa asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application.
When you are done, submit your request and our company will do it the rest.
How long is the Canada ETA VALID FOR?
The validation will be for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. It means that you have to travel to Canada during that time.
How many entries am I granted? How long can I be in the nation of Canada?
You are given a Multiple Entry. You can be in the country within 180 days Per Entry.
Is it necessary that my children have a Canada ETA, too?
For sure.Â Every traveler who wants to visit Canada mustÂ apply for an ETA.
What does a Canada ETA look like?
Here we show you a model:
If I have more doubts where can I find more information?
Not to worry about it! You can goÂ hereÂ and find more info about Canada ETA. Also, you canÂ contactÂ our super operators for a faster response!
What you need to understand is that obtaining aÂ Canada VisaÂ for people from Barbados is an easy thing to do when you apply with iVisa. We handle the hassles so you can enjoy a new experience!
As of April 26, 2022 a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States ( a valid Green Card Holder ), does not need an electronic travel authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada.
All passengers arriving into Canada will need to bring proof of a negative COVID-19 test performed no longer than 72 hours prior to arrival in the country. Travelers must self quarantine for 14 days when arriving in Canada. Travellers who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 must provide proof of a positive COVID-19 molecular test conducted between 14 and 90 days prior to departure, instead of a negative COVID-19 molecular test.
Efficient and Secure Ecosystem
Everything from start to finish is done on our website. Our system error-proofs the visa to Canada application as you go with additional review by visa agents. No redirects to external websites, no time and no paper to waste.