How Do You Perform A Fast Seo Audit Of Your Website? If you’re looking for a fast seo audit of your website, you’ve come to the right place! In just a few minutes, I will show you how to perform an effective web crawler audit that will tell you which areas of your site need attention.
Check For Indexing Issues.
- Check the robots.txt file.
- Check the sitemap.xml file.
- Check the index files, like index.html and home.html (if you have one).
- Check meta tags for each page of your site and ensure they’re up to date. These can be found in [your CMS]. It’s best to have this information handy before doing any SEO Davao Company work on your website because it takes time to find each page and check if it has a meta tag! If not, we suggest adding one with all your important keywords from Step 5 below! This will help search engines understand what the content on those pages is all about so they can easily put those pages into their search engine listings when users search for related terms online.
Check For Duplicate Content.
Duplicate content is a big problem for SEO. You need duplicate content on your website to get the most out of SEO Davao Company. That’s why it’s important to check for duplicate content in the following places:
- On your website
- On competitor websites
- In Google Search Console
Check For Title Tag Errors.
- Check for duplicate title tags.
- Check for missing title tags.
- Check for long title tags (length can vary depending on your website’s layout and content).
- Check for short title tags (less than 60 characters).
- Ensure keywords are included in the text of your page’s title tag and its meta description tag if you have one.
Check For Meta Description Errors.
The meta description tag is not mandatory, but it does have an important role to play in the SEO of your website. Search engines use it to describe your page to users. A good meta description should be unique, relevant, and between 150-160 characters long.
If you have a lot of duplicate meta descriptions on your site, then you need to remove them. Search engine crawlers will pick up these duplicate descriptions and treat them as one single ‘long winded’ description for each page – which isn’t ideal! Search engines also prefer unique meta descriptions over repeated ones, so try and avoid copying someone else’s content word for word (even if it’s similar) or even using phrases from other people’s material (such as “Welcome!”) on several pages of your website.
Check For Broken Links.
One of the first things you’ll want to do is ensure that your website isn’t suffering from broken links. Broken links can cause several issues for SEO, including a drop in rankings and difficulty indexing your site.
If your website has broken links, don’t worry—there are plenty of ways to repair them! The easiest way is by creating 301 redirects for pages that have moved or been deleted. These redirects will send visitors from the old page to their intended destination, which means less lost traffic and more conversions for you!
Check For 404 Errors.
404 errors show up as broken links in search results. They could be caused by a number of things, including:
- A page was shifted to a different URL..
- A page was deleted.
- A page isn’t linked to other pages on your site, so it’s not accessible without going through a 404 error page first (which leads back to the home page).
- A page has been blocked by robots.txt.
Check Google Search Console For Crawl Errors.
- Google Search Console is a free tool that you can use to see how Google is crawling and indexing your site. It’s typically useful for seeing whether your site is getting indexed in the first place, but it also has some useful data on crawl errors.
- Click on Crawl → Crawl Errors and look at the error types. These are all issues with how Google crawls your site, such as 404 errors, soft 404s (pages that return a 200 but don’t contain any content), etc.
You Can Easily Perform A Fast Seo Audit Of Your Website.
You can easily perform a fast seo audit of your website.
Here is how you do it:
- Use a tool like a siteliner. It’s free and easy to use. It will show you how your website is performing in terms of seo, which pages are ranking well and which aren’t, what competition looks like on certain keywords (this can help you focus), and much more!
When performing your SEO audit, it’s important to remember that SEO Davao Company is a long-term investment. It would be best if you also were realistic about what you can achieve and not spend too much time on tasks that will not greatly impact your site’s ranking or traffic.