As aÂ JAPAN citizen, when youÂ travel to CanadaÂ for a short stay, you are exempt from getting aÂ Canada Visa. However, if you plan to go there by air, you are required toÂ apply for a Canada ETAÂ before you leave. The electronic authorization can be purchased online, and with , it can be yours in justÂ 30 minutes.
Read the rest of this post below.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs
If I’m from Japan, do I have to get a visa if I want to visit Canada?
You don’t have to apply for a visa if you want to visit Canada for a short amount of time. Nevertheless, you still need a document to enter the country, and that’s the Canadian ETA. This authorization doesn’t work the same as a visa since it’s much easier to get it.
What is an ETA for Japanese Citizens?
This ETA is an authorization that allows you to enter Canada. The countries that can apply for it must be visa-exempt. Luckily, Japan is within the visa-exempt county list.
How Long Can Japanese visitors Stay in Canada?
If you get yourÂ Canadian ETA, you can be in the nation of CANADA VISA FOR ITALY CITIZENSÂ 180 days Per Entry.
What are the requirements for this eVisa?
As you can guess, before you start the online application JAPAN process, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. Fortunately, there is nothing on that list that would be challenging to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- PassportÂ â don’tÂ apply for a Canada ETAÂ if you check that your passport doesn’t maintain a validation for at leastÂ 6 monthsÂ from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address â you have to insert a valid email to receive the ETA. Take into consideration that once you have your ETA in your email, print it out.
- Payment options â since the application is made entirely online, then the payment must be online as well. So, use your credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THIS ETA?
Your ETA finishes 5 years after issued or until passport expires.
What are the processing times and fees?
Depending on the processing time you select, you will know the amount you must pay to get your ETA. Here are the best alternatives for you:
- Standard processing â this kind of process is inexpensive but it takes 24 hours to obtain your ETA and the amount that you need to pay is USD $50.99.
- Rush processingÂ â if you are looking for a faster alternative, then you should pick this one. YourÂ Canada ETAÂ is ready inÂ 4 hoursÂ and the cost of it isÂ USD $98.49.
- Super Rush processing â you will pay the amount of USD $140.49 and your ETA will be done in 30 minutes.
How much time do I need to apply?
All you need is 20 minutes of your valuable time.
How can I make my application for a Canada ETA?
After you gather all the important documents JAPAN, you can start the application process. You are required toÂ complete an application form, something that should take about 20 minutes of your time. However, if you are experiencing difficulties, do not hesitate to contact ourÂ super agents. The service can be reachedÂ 24/7Â and is free of charge.
The form you have to fill in consists of three steps:
- The first oneÂ asks for your personal information, some details regarding your trip, and the passport info. You are also required to select a delivery time for your ETA, a factor that establishes the timeframe in which yourÂ Canada ETAÂ is ready.
- Once you are finished with step one, you can move on toÂ the second step. At this point, you are expected to make the payment and go through your form searching for possible mistakes. If you find any, correct them and then check again. It is crucial that the information you offer is 100% accurate.
- The third step asks you to deliver your applicationâs supporting documents. You have to upload them. When you complete this, submit your request, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
How many entries do I have to with my Canada ETA?
You’ll have Multiple Entry while your ETA is valid.
If I wish to travel to my children do I need an ETA for them?
If your children are less than 18, they need to apply for an ETA.Â Contact usÂ and ask all the questions that you want about it.
Does the Canadian ETA guarantee that I can enter this nation?
We strongly remark that if you obtain a Canadian ETA, it doesn’t mean that you will enter Canada. Everything will depend on the Immigration checkpoint decision.
Upon arrival, you will be inspected by an Immigration officer who will determine that you are admissible to Canada.
How does the ETA look like?
I HAVE MORE UNRESOLVED QUESTIONS, IS THERE A WEBSITE TO READ MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE Canadian ETA?
Click hereÂ to apply for this ETA usingÂ our service. But in case you have doubts or concerns while filling in the application, chat with one of ourÂ operators. See more info about this eVisaÂ on this page.
Don’t lose the chance to know Canada! This big country is waiting for you!