iVisa.comâs new program toÂ get an Â is more convenient than ever. Before having this programe ITALY, you were required to take a trip to the Indian embassy, but today, it is doableÂ at the comfort of your homeÂ for as long as you have a computer or a smartphone that is connected to the internet. There currently are more thanÂ 150 nationalitiesÂ that can apply for such a document and you just need to make sure that you are qualified.
In this article we will explain you what are all the requirements and also the valuable information to consider before applying.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have an Italian passport, do I need a visa to visit India?
Yes, all Italian visitors are required to apply for anÂ India Tourist e-Visa. You can check requirementsÂ here. This basically means that you don't need to go to an Embassy, you just have to complete this process on the Internet.
Which visa types are there for Italian passport holders?
There are these types of visas:
- Tourist e-Visa.
- Business e-Visa.
- Medical e-Visa.
PLEASE NOTE that the information on this blog is about the India Tourist eVisa for ITALY. Data can change depending on your nationality and the visa type you need.Â You can check information and requirements for the Business and Medical eVisaÂ here.
What is a Tourist e-Visa?
TheÂ India Tourist e-VisaÂ is an official document permitting entry into and travel within India and is electronically linked to your passport.
How long is the Indian Tourist eVisa for?
This INDIAN VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS has a validity ofÂ 1 year after issued. It grantsÂ Multiple EntryÂ for a maximum stay ofÂ 90 days Per EntryÂ per entry.
There are also two other types of tourist evisa that you canÂ check here.
What are the documents required to apply?
There are only a number of documents that Italian need to provide. In fact, iVisa ITALY will do most of the work and you only need a few things to help them get started. Below is the list:
- Passport â the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of youÂ â it is recommended that the photo isÂ recently taken. Just make sure that it meets theÂ photo requirements.
- A passport scanÂ â we only need theÂ information page of your passport.Â HereÂ you will find instructions on how to make the best passport scan for your application.
- Means of payment â iVisa.com accepts multiple methods of payment such as **credit and debit cards.
What are the processing times and prices?
iVisa.com provides amazing service for an affordable price, so Italian no longer need to worry about the service cost. The amount of your visa will depend on two factors: processing time and visa cost.
There are three available options for the processing time:
- Standard processing â 5 days. Because it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for standard. It only costs USD $89.99 (service fees included).
- Rush processingÂ âÂ 3 days. The cost goes a bit ITALY higher than with the previous option. You will be chargedÂ USD $140.99Â (service fees included).
- Super Rush processing time â 36 hours. As you can expect, the price goes even higher. This option will cost you USD $184.99 (service fees included).
Click hereÂ to start your application.
How does the India Tourist e-Visa work?
In November 2014, the Indian Government introduced an online tourist Visa (eVisa) for 43 countries. This was done to promote travel to India without necessitating a trip to the embassy or waiting in long lines at border control. The following year, India rolled out its eVisa program for other major world countries. In April 2017, India retooled its eVisa program, introducing visa subcategories for tourists, business travelers, and medical visits.
Currently, travelers from more than 160 countries can apply for a Tourist eVisa, Business eVisa or Medical eVisa, depending on the purpose of their visit to India. Travelers who use the eVisa program apply, pay a fee online and receive their electronic visa online before traveling to India. Yes, it's that simple.
How long does it take to apply for an Indian Tourist eVisa?
Filling in the application form with your data will take youÂ less than 10 minutes. That's all you need to do, and we handle the rest. Shortly, you will know about the status of your eVisa by email.
How can I apply for an Indian Tourist eVisa?
We always worry about how the forms can be complicated. iVisa ITALY has created one of the easiest forms that Italian will ever fill in. In addition, there is aÂ customer serviceÂ standing by 24/7 in case you need assistance.
- First, you just enter your general information and choose both the processing time and visa type. It should take you about 5 minutes for all that.
- The next step consists of revision and payment. Make sure that all the information you provide is 100 % accurate. Spelling should be check carefully.
- Lastly, the third step will ask you to answer a few personal questions and upload any additional documents you are required.
ClickÂ hereÂ to start. After you are done, just submit your form and wait for your visa to arrive in your inbox.
What happens after I have applied?
After you submit your application, you just need to wait for your India Tourist eVisa to be sent by email in the timeframe you chose. No need to deal with the embassy. We do it for you so you don't lose valuable time. Next, just present a printed version of your Tourist eVisa along with your passport when you enter India.
Do I need to get an India Tourist eVisa for my kids too?
Yes. All foreign citizens wishing to travel to ITALY India require a visa, even minors.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You can perfectly apply for them, just making sure you have all the required documents (you can see above in this article). You canÂ apply hereÂ entering his or her data. In case you need to apply for more than one person, you can do so by clicking on âAdd new applicantâ in theÂ application formÂ and completing the data required.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
If you made a mistake in your application, just contact one of ourÂ customer service representativesÂ immediately. We will be ready to help you 24/7.
Your India Tourist eVisa is linked to your passport number. If we already submitted your application, you will NOT be able to make any changes and you will have to apply again but ITALY we will NOT charge you another service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my India Tourist eVisa?
With iVisa, your personal information could not be ITALY safer since we offer you maximum safety for your personal data, confidentiality, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. You can check what hundreds of happy customers say about usÂ here.