When you plan a trip to New Zealand Sweden, there is more to do than packing a bag and booking a flight. You must also take care of the proper documentation. Most nationalities need a visa to enter New Zealand, but some are from visa waiver countries. If that is the case for you, then you should know that you mustÂ apply for a Â before departure. To learn more, you should take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions you see below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Sweden eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Sweden are exempt from getting a visa when going to New Zealand. Therefore, as a Swedish citizen, you qualify for aÂ New Zealand ETA, and iVisa can help you apply for it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
What you must understand is that before you begin the application process for aÂ New Zealand ETA, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. As you are about to find out, the list is not long, and besides, you may already have the necessary items. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport â before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passportâs expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates â during the application process, you will have to provide your NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR SPANISH CITIZENS and departure dates
- E-mail address â as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment â the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. But what you must keep in mind is that when you apply for an ETA with iVisa, you are provided with several options as far as the processing time of your application is concerned. In fact, you get three choices so that you can pick the one that best satisfies your needs:
- Standard processing â yourÂ New Zealand ETA SwedenÂ arrives withinÂ 24 hours
- Rush processing â you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing â your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
The cost of aÂ New Zealand ETA SwedenÂ depends on the processing speed of your application.
- Standard â USD $72.49
- Rush â USD $127.99
- Super Rush â USD $162.99
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
TheÂ New Zealand ETAÂ has a validity ofÂ 2 years after issuedÂ since issuance.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
TheÂ New Zealand ETAÂ is aÂ Multiple EntryÂ document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
You are allowed to remain in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceedÂ 90 days Per Entry.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR SWEDISH CITIZENS
You should know that you must apply for a New Zealand ETA Sweden before you travel. TheÂ New ZealandÂ eTA is an electronic visa waiver that allows Swedish citizens to travel toÂ New Zealand. Swedish citizens require aÂ New ZealandÂ visa for stays up to 90 days. Swedish passport holders can use theÂ New Zealand Electronic Travel AuthorityÂ (NZeTA) to enterÂ New ZealandÂ for a period of 90 days without obtaining aÂ New ZealandÂ visa fromÂ SwedenÂ under the Visa Waiver Program started in 2009.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
*Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival inÂ New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping *Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates *E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, You should provide a valid email address so that you can receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You can use a credit or debit cards, but feel free to useÂ PayPalÂ account.
Eligible Swedish citizens have to fill out the form with correct information. In addition to it, eligible Swedish citizens are required to pay the International Visitor Conservation and Tourist Levy or IVL. The IVL is important to apply for the Visa to New Zealand.
It is a tourist tax number which is meant to safeguard the tourism attractions that people visit and encourage the tourism industry and infrastructure within New Zealand. The tourist tax is charged along with a processing fee, which is excluded in the case of transit passengers.