Itâs no secret that India is a highly touristy country. In this nation, there are many things to do that go beyond the Taj Mahal. Here you can enjoy delicious dishes like chana masala, or explore the iconic Gange River. The to-do list is long.
But to be able to enter this nation and feel comfortable, itâs important to have anÂ India eVisa, an electronic document that is easy to obtain. Besides, you can actually apply for this document in a few minutes by usingÂ iVisa.com.
If you want to know more about the India visa for Russians, keep reading the article below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to enter India if Iâm from Russia?
Russian citizens must have a visa to enter India, but this can be obtained online. TheÂ India e-VisaÂ is an authorized document that the Indian Government launched so that certain citizens could enter the country legally.
One thing you cannot forget is that you have to be careful with the type of eVisa when traveling to India, as thereâs not just one type. Plus, donât forget that this document has a limit for your stay.
In the case of theÂ Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens, you can have it valid forÂ 1 year after issued, and you can stay in India just forÂ 90 days Per EntryÂ once you arrive.
How many types of Indian eVisas are available?
As for the types of Indian eVisas, there are 3. These are:
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
What documents are necessary to get the India visa for Russians?
The good thing about theÂ India eVisaÂ is that you wonât need many things to apply for it. Itâs totally different from the traditional process to get the Stamped Visa.
If you choseÂ iVisa.comÂ to process your eVisa, itâll be even easier for you to get it in no time. iVisa.com will do the heavy lifting and youâll just have to provide the proper information so that we can do the process faster. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport: you will have no issues with this document, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself: it is preferable that the photo is as recent as it can be. You should appear without making any facial gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A passport scan of the information page.
- Means of payment: you can use multiple methods of payment with iVisa.com. You can use a credit or a debit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this document applies to people who want to enter India on business and get theÂ India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is an important document RUSSIAN if you want to apply for anÂ Indian medical e-Visa.
What is the price of the Indian eVisa?
The cost of this online document varies according to two aspects: visa type and processing time. iVisa.com provides three types of visas: for tourism, business, and medical. Also, we give you three available options for the processing time:
- Standard processing: 5 days. Youâll have to pay USD $85.99.
- Rush processing: 3 days. The price increases this time, youâd have to pay USD $131.99.
- Super Rush processing time: 36 hours. This is the fastest processing, so it costs USD $170.99.
Keep in mind that the fees above apply to a tourist visa 1 year validity. Another type of tourist, medical, or business visa will cost an additional fee.
How is the application process with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com provides a very simple form so youâll probably appreciate that. TheÂ application formÂ is split into three single steps. Not to mention that you can also contactÂ iVisa RUSSIAN support serviceÂ if you have doubts. Someone will take your call 24/7 and guide you through the process.
- The first stepÂ is quite simple. You just need to insert basic information such as name, address, e-mail, passport info, date of birth, etc. At this point, you are also required to choose the visa RUSSIAN type and the processing time.
- You will be doing revision and payment in the second step. The accuracy of the information is extremely important. Once your information is processed, you cannot make any changes. We advise you to double-check all the information before submitting it.
- The third step consists of a document upload. Not all Russians need to upload the same amount, so youâll be instructed on what you need to upload.
Once you complete all three steps, just submit your application and wait for the eVisa in your email inbox.
Remember that this document allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days with multiple entries, depending on the type.
Can I enter anywhere with an Indian eVisa?
OnlyÂ 28 airports and 5 seaportsÂ accept this document. Youâll need a consular visa RUSSIAN if you use another point of entry, and in that case, youâd have to visit the Indian embassy in your area.
To see which airports, seaports, and land ports accept this eVisa,Â click here.
You can also learn more about the India visa for RussianÂ here.
Do I have to get another Indian eVisa if I want to travel with kids?
One important rule here is that every foreign citizen mustÂ apply for an Indian e-Visa RUSSIANÂ regardless of their age. So basically, your children will have to apply for this e-Visa separately.
Do I have to get a Yellow Fever Vaccine?
It depends. India RUSSIAN will requireÂ proof of yellow fever vaccinationÂ just if you are arriving from a country with a risk of yellow fever. You can see more information about itÂ here.
Is it safe to apply for this document with iVisa.com?
We work with a skillful team full of professionals that always give a strong effort to keep your personal information safe. Thatâs why we can guarantee that your information is not in danger with us.
Don’t worry at all about getting your information leaked on the Internet, that doesn’t happen with our services. Thatâs why many travelers have enjoyed our services and you can see their testimonialsÂ here.
Where can I see more information about the India Visa for Russians?
Don’t worry if you still have to solve some doubts, you canÂ click this link. We also have some useful information related to Indian tourism in that link. But, if you’re more into personal attention, then we invite you toÂ contact us here.
iVisa.com always works hard to simplify the visa process. It has a 9.5 âExcellentâ rating from more thanÂ 19,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. You can get your Indian e-Visa just as fast as many of our clients do by simplyÂ applying online here. Visit our website today and get ready to start your adventure in this magnificent country!