Tourists, including , are permitted up to 90 days of vacation in the country even though US has a really strict visa policy. The Visa Waiver Program grants the citizens of 38 countries the chance of getting a tourist visa through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization or US ESTA for short. iVisa can assist Norwegian apply for a visa through online application system and have it as quickly as 30 minutes.
It is easy to know whether Norwegian are qualified for a US ESTA or not. Input your country of origin and destination in theÂ Visa CheckerÂ tool to know your qualification. You can then apply on the spot if you are eligible. From that point onward, it will be a smooth process.
What do Norwegian need?
Contrary on what people would think, applying for a visa is a lot accessible using iVisa. Of course, Norwegian need to make a little effort as well by providing some information and filling in a form. As for the first part, below is the list of the requirements:
- Passport â one of the requirements is a valid passport. Make sure that what you have is an electronic passport with a digital chip containing biometric information.
- E-mail address â even though your visa will be linked to your passport electronically, you still need a copy to present at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. iVisa will send you a copy via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print it out before your flight.
- Means of payment â the payment for your visa and AMERICAN VISA FOR JAPANESE CITIZENS services is made before submitting the application. You can use different methods such as credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
How can Norwegian apply for a US ESTA?
If you use iVisaâ services, your application process will very simple. The form is easy to comprehend and it just takes 10 minutes to be complete. In case you require assistance, iVisa have an amazing support service that is ready to take your call 24/7.
TheÂ formÂ consists of three steps. In the first step, you need to input personal information such as name, address, e-mail, passport info, and so on. Norwegian must also choose a processing time for the application. iVisa provides three options that caters to everyoneâs needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing â choosing this option means that your application will be processed within just one business day for only $29.
- Rush processing â this time your US evisa will be ready within just 3 hours. You need to pay $59 for it.
- Super Rush processing â if you want your visa really quick, you can choose this option have your application processed within 30 minutes for $79.
The second step of the application will be about payment and revision. Norwegian can pay using one of the available methods. As for the revision, take note that it is important that the provided information is 100% accurate. This is the only time that you can make corrections since the processing time is not long. Due to this, revision is impossible to do so after your visa is ready. Make sure that all the information you put in does not have typo error.
Finally, Norwegian will be required to provide some additional documentation and answer some of personal questions. The required documents may vary from case to case. As an example, you need to upload more documents when travelling with a minor. Norwegian can just submit the application after completing the steps. Simply wait for it to be sent via e-mail inbox. Thatâs how simple it is.
The US ESTA is valid two years after date of issue and grants a maximum 90-day stay in the US. As for the number of entries, Norwegian are privileged with multiple. The US ESTA also grants access to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Benefits of Applying for ESTA for Norwegian Citizens
Citizens of NorwayÂ can benefit from the use of an ESTA to visit the US. The application process is much faster than applying for a visa and anÂ ESTA is valid for two yearsÂ (or when the passport expires). Within that period of validity, citizens of Norway are able to make multiple trips to the US using the same ESTA, providing that they do not stay in the US for longer than 90 days at a time.
When you apply for a visa, you must complete a long form and attend an interview at the US Embassy. With an ESTA, your application can take just 10 minutes and is submitted online and you will receive your response by email, with no requirement to attend the US Embassy.
If you make regular trips from Norway to US for business or to visit family then the ESTA is the ideal option, as you are able to apply for another ESTA once your original one expires, unlike visas which are usually restricted on how many times you can apply for one.