IMPORTANT: in iVisa.com, we’re not allowed to offer you the e-Visa to New Zealand if you’re from Pakistan, but we can help you with some useful information to there. Pakistani citizens now do need a Consular Tourist Visa to travel to New Zealand.
The citizens of Pakistan are eligible for aÂ New Zealand e-Visa, which means that as a Pakistani, you do not have to go to the nearest embassy of New Zealand to apply for your visa. Instead, you can use the services rendered by iVisa.com andÂ apply online. The process is not complicated, and thanks to iVisa.com, your efforts are minimal.
Keep reading this article for more valuable info.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Pakistan, do I need a visa to enter New Zealand?
Yes, you must have a visa toÂ enter New Zealand. Sadly, we do not offer an e-visa at the moment, but we’re working hard to offer you this option shortly. You can only apply for a consular visa.
How long can I stay in New Zealand?
If you’re from Pakistan, you canÂ stay in NEW ZEALAND VISA FAQÂ forÂ 90 days Per Entry
What are the requirements?
Even though iVisa.com does most of the work for you by taking the bureaucracy off your hands, you need to help it get started. You must do that by providing the right information and some documents. Here is a list of what you need both when you apply and when you arrive in New Zealand:
- Valid passportÂ â Pakistani citizens who want toÂ apply onlineÂ must have this document. Plus, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 3 months from your date of departure from New Zealand.
- Digital photo â This digital photo has to be as recent as possible and it also needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken with a white background.
- Means of paymentÂ â iVisa.com asks you to make the payment while completing theÂ application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using a PayPal account.
- E-mail address â iVisa.com sends you the visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
- Means of sustenance â once you arrive in New Zealand, you need to prove that you can provide for yourself during your trip. A bank account statement should be enough.
- Return flight ticket â when you arrive at the airport, you may be required to show a return flight ticket to your country of origin (or another destination if you are in transit). If you do not have one, then you have to prove that you have enough money to buy one.
- Proof of good behaviourâ if you have a criminal history, you need to disclose it.
How long is this e-Visa valid for?
Your document expires 2 years after issued
What are the processing times and prices for the New Zealand ETA?
If youÂ apply for your e-VisaÂ using iVisa.com’s services, then you’ll be able to select one of the following options:
- Standard processingÂ â you’ll obtain yourÂ New Zealand ETAÂ in onlyÂ 24 hours. After that, you’ll only have to payÂ USD $82.99
- Rush processing â your ETA will be processed in 4 hours, but you’ll have to pay more, USD $118.99 being precise.
- Super Rush processing â with this option you have to wait 30 minutes for your application to be ready. As you can guess, this is the most expensive alternative. You have to pay USD $158.99.
Don’t forget that the service fees charged by iVisa.com are already included in these prices. You will be happy to learn that iVisa.com does not practice hidden charges or surcharges
How many entries am I allowed to have?
By using yourÂ ETA with iVisa.comÂ you’ll get aÂ Multiple Entry.
How can I apply?
TheÂ New Zealand visaÂ for the citizens of Pakistan can be obtained after you submit anÂ application form. However, the one designed by iVisa.com is simple, and you need only 20 minutes to complete it. Furthermore, if you need assistance or have any questions regarding the application process, you can call iVisa.comâs support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
TheÂ application formÂ consists of three simple steps:
- First of all, you need to fill in the blanks with your information. This part takes about 5 minutes. At this point, you must choose a processing time as well. You are given three options, and each of them comes with its fee. The faster you want your application processed, the more you must pay.
- Step number two asks you to make the payment and check the information in step one. You need to make sure that every piece of information given is accurate and spelled correctly. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa.
- The last stepÂ is when iVisa.com asks you to upload some documents. Once you are done, you submit your application, and theÂ New Zealand Visitor VisaÂ will arrive via e-mail in the timeframe of your choice.
Do I need to get a New Zealand ETA if I travel with my kids?
Yes, you will have to apply to your children as well. Consider that every foreign citizen who wants toÂ travel to New ZealandÂ requires a visa, even children.
How does the New Zealand ETA look like?
Where can I read more?
If you still have some questions about theÂ New Zealand ETAÂ in mind, then do not hesitate to contactÂ iVisa.comâs customer center. You can contact us via online chat or phone 24/7, and it is free of charge.
Remember that you can also read more about this documentÂ on this page, so don’t lose the chance to be informed about this destination.
As you can notice, aÂ New Zealand visaÂ for the citizens of Pakistan is easy to obtain. The process is fast and cheap, and iVisa.com handles almost all the work. The document you receive is valid forÂ 18 monthsÂ and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.
IMPORTANT: in iVisa.com, we’re not allowed to offer you the e-Visa to New Zealand if you’re from Pakistan, but we can help you with some useful information to travel there. Pakistani citizens now do need a Consular Tourist Visa to travel to New Zealand.