TP link AX1500 setup detailed guide:The TP Link AX1500 makes the wifi signal from your current internet connection reach more far. With the TP Link RE505X, you can set up a network that gives you high-speed connections and coverage all over your home or office. TP Link will work with any standard router or modem. With the TP Link AX1500, you can connect your game system, smart TV, printer, and other devices to wifi in an unique way.
TP Link AX1500 Setup By using the Manual method
- To start setting up your TP Link RE505X, connect it to a power supply.
- Wait until the WIFI repeater’s AX1500 power LED light goes all the way green.
- Now, sign in to your PC or laptop and join the RE505X network.
- Open a web browser and type tplinkrepeater.net into the address bar.
- You’ve reached the page for setting up the TP Link RE505X range extender.
- Make a mywifiext login account and follow the steps to connect your wireless repeater to your existing WIFI network.
- After connecting your AX1500 booster to the existing network and setting it up, put your wireless repeater where you want it.
This is how you finish the TP link AX1500 setup with the manual method.
TP Link AX1500 Extender Setup with WPS method
Use the WPS method to do the TP Link RE1500 Setup by following these steps:
- Start by connecting your main router to your TP Link RE505X range extender in the same room.
- Wait until the green power light on the AX1500 stays on.
- Now, press the WPS button on your TP Link AX1500 Wi-Fi extender.
- Within 1–2 minutes, press the same button on your main router or modem.
- On both of your devices, the WPS lights will flash.
- Once all four of the LED lights on your extender are on, the light on your booster will stop blinking.
- It shows that the TP Link RE505X extender was set up using the WPS method.
- Unplug your repeater and plug it in somewhere else where your WIFI connection is weaker, either at home or at work.
This is how you finish the TP link AX1500 setup with the WPS method.
Update firmware for the Tp-Link AX1500 Extender
Follow the steps below to update the firmware on your Ax1500 RE505X:
- All of the lights on the AX1500 RE505x should be on.
- Your device should be able to connect to the network of the TP Link RE505X extender.
- You must first open tplinkrepeater.net in your browser to get to the admin page of your AX1500 Extender.
- After you log in to your Ax1500, go to the settings tab.
- Look for a choice called “System tools” on the RE505X Web GUI.
- Then, from the system tools menu, you must choose the option to update the firmware.
- If you can’t update the Ax1500 firmware, you can get help from our chat service.
Common Issues TP-Link AX1500 Range Extender RE505X
- The RE505X’s lights aren’t turning on.
- “Can’t reach this page” is the message I’m getting.
- 192.168.1.254 IP address could not be reached.
- RE505X firmware and software upgrade problems, or to get the repeater’s default login password.
- Couldn’t get to the setup page for the Tp-Link AX1500 WIFI extender.
- The router didn’t have a WPS button.
- I can’t connect the AX1500 to the new modem or router.
- Can’t get the device to connect to the extender network.
- Problem with usernames and passwords. The power light on the RE505X is not on.
Troubleshooting steps in TP Link RE505 Extender
- If you configured the TP-Link RE505 AX1500 extender and entered the wrong Wi-Fi password for the primary Wi-Fi router, the repeater will not function.
- When setting up a TP-Link AX1500, make sure the repeater is close to the WiFi router and that no electrical devices are present.
- The TP-link RE505 extender should be close to your primary modem or router when doing the WPS configuration.
- Use the IP address 22.214.171.124 to connect the booster in the event that you are unable to access tplinkrepater.net.
- If your internet service provider changes, you must factory reset the RE505.
If you need help or are stuck with the TP Link AX1500 Setup, don’t worry. You can call our toll-free number or use live chat to get in touch with our experts.